Skip To Main Content

Transcript Requests

General Information

Minuteman High Schools guidance department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.  

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.

Important Information

  • All requests for student records must be submitted online.

  • Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.

  • You will receive emails to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.  

  • For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.

  • Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.  

CLICK HERE if you are a CURRENT student and would like to order your student record or transcript

CLICK HERE if you are a COLLEGE or UNIVERSITY and would like to order a student record or transcript

CLICK HERE if you are an ATTORNEY or LEGAL entity and would like to order a student record.

CLICK HERE if you are a ALUMNI (former student) and would like to order your student record or transcript

CLICK HERE if you are a CORPORATION, VERIFICATION COMPANY or GOVERNMENT AGENCY requesting a graduation verification or a student record.