Students Share Co-Op Experiences
The Cooperative Education Program, commonly referred to as "co-op," allows students to work at job sites within the scope of their career majors. Students receive on-the-job training, course credit, and gain hours toward industry-recognized credentials. Co-op is open to seniors all year and juniors for the second half of the year.
Read about the experiences of Minuteman students who worked for local employers through the co-op program.
- Atlantic Plumbing and Heating (Plumbing major)
- Cummings Properties, LLC (Biotechnology major)
- Cummings Properties, LLC (Construction majors)
- Kistler and Knapp Buildings, Inc. (Carpentry major)
- Mass. General Immunology Research Center (Biotechnology major)
- The Goddard School of Lexington (Early Education major)
- Newton Cemetery and Arboretum (Horticulture major)
- Wheaton Electrical (Electrical major)