Minuteman High School offers several of its facility spaces for rental for community, non-profit, and corporate groups. For rates and other information, please contact Erin Norsen, Facilities Coordinator, by email or phone at 781-274-1067.
Facilities available for rental include:
Additional facility spaces include:
- Multimedia Center/Library
- Student Union
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Numerous Classrooms, Labs, and Vocational Spaces.
About the new Minuteman High School facility:
- New facility opened in September 2019
- Located on a 65-acre campus on the Lexington/Lincoln town line, near the intersection of Route 2 and Interstate 95. Includes large parking lot.
- Includes spaces for student-run businesses: childcare center, auto repair shop, plant shop, salon, and restaurant/cafe.
- In addition to items listed above, the building also includes spaces for educational and rental purposes: academic classrooms, technology labs; science labs; greenhouse; machine shop; welding shop; spaces for carpentry, electrical, and plumbing education.
- Minuteman is a grade 9-12 and adult career technical education school with 19 career technical majors, including engineering, plumbing, environmental science, automotive, carpentry, culinary arts, and more.