Summer Enrichment: Career Technical Education (Grades 6-8)
Enrolling Students Entering Grades 6, 7, and 8
July 10-28, 2023
(In One-Week Sessions)
Minuteman is offering one-week sessions over three weeks in hands-on,
enrichment programs for students entering grades 6, 7, and 8.
Questions? Email SummerSchool@minuteman.org, or contact Administrative Assistant, Madison Horner, phone number: 781-861-6500, Option 2.
Dates and Rates
Each one-week session is held either from 8:00-11:00 AM or 11:30 AM-2:30 PM.
- Session 1 (AM): Monday, July 10-Friday, July 14, 8:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Session 1 (PM): Monday, July 10-Friday, July 14, 11:30 AM-2:30 PM
- Session 2 (AM): Monday, July 17-Friday, July 21, 8:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Session 2 (PM): Monday, July 17-Friday, July 21, 11:30 AM-2:30 PM
- Session 3 (AM): Monday, July 24-Friday, July 28, 8:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Session 3 (PM): Monday, July 24-Friday, July 28, 11:30 AM-2:30 PM
- $275* per one-week course
*90% refund available until May 15 2023, after May 15 2023 there will be no refunds available
You can register your child for as many programs as you would like as long as the times do not overlap. Students who are attending both morning and afternoon sessions may stay at the school in between and should bring a lunch. (We do not provide meals.)
Free school bus transportation is provided only to students living in Minuteman's nine member towns of Acton, Arlington, Bolton, Concord, Dover, Lancaster, Lexington, Needham, and Stow. (Minuteman is a regional public school district that is supported through taxpayer funds from these nine communities.) Parents/guardians of students living outside of these towns are required to find their own transportation.
- Animal Science
- Automotive Technology
- CPR & First Aid
- Culinary Arts
- Design and Visual Communications
- Early Education: Teaching Preschool
- Electrical Wiring
- Environmental Science: The Life Aquatic
- Environmental Technology: X Marks the Spot
- Girls in STEM
- Health Assisting: Intro to Health Careers
- Horticulture and Plant Science