Symptoms of COVID
The following symptoms indicate a person may have COVID-19. If you or your child exhibit any single isolated symptom in bold or have a combination of other symptoms, you are urged to conduct a COVID-19 test.
- Fever (100° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or small
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to another unknown cause, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat when in combination with other symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
If you have any questions, please contact the Minuteman Nurses' Office. You can contact school nurses Sarah Bolduc and Annie Quill by email or phone at 781-918-6755. Please do not send your child to school without speaking with a school nurse (not a teacher) if you are unsure about their symptoms or if their symptoms meet the above criteria.
For more information on COVID-19 symptoms, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.