- I. The superintendent will possess the proven administrative, leadership and personal skills necessary to ensure success for the entire Minuteman community
- II. The superintendent will be a thought leader in CTE and workforce development.
- III. The next superintendent will be a strong communicator known for transparency,
- IV. The superintendent will be the public face of Minuteman,
- V. The superintendent will recruit, attract, and retain a highly skilled faculty that is committed to CTE and to students.
- VI. The next Superintendent believes in and leads through collaborative decision-making and respects the importance of buy-in by the staff by:
- VII. The Superintendent will expand the alumni network to inspire students, build relationships in the community, and provide job experiences for students.
- VIII. The superintendent will lead the process of expanding the reach of Minuteman to students and community leaders and businesses.
- IX. The superintendent will have a broad knowledge and understanding of regional school governance and oversight.