Battlegreen Run - Sunday, November 3rd
- Arrival Time: Please plan to arrive by 11:00am.
- Pre-Registered Runners/Walkers: Upon arrival, go to the High School Field House to checkin.
- Race Numbers: May be picked up on race day at the High School Field House or on Saturday, November 3 from noon to 4:30 pm at the Jack Rabbit - Lexington, 1728 Massachusetts Ave.
- Meetup Time/Location: 11:15-11:30 at Minuteman Information Booth.
- Team Photos will be taken on the Bleachers at 11:30. (Volunteers and Runners)
- T-Shirts: Maggie Miller is handing out t-shirts at the Minuteman Information Booth.
- Weather: Sunday is expected to be sunny with a high of 59F.
- Race Day Registrations: With such a beautiful day expected, your family or friends may decide to join you. Advanced online registration has closed. Registration will be available on Sunday. $35 registration; check can be made payable to Battlegreen Run Foundation. Please include “Team Minuteman” on the application.
- You will be in great company for your run/walk! Good luck to our avid and new runners in meeting their race goals! ...and if you will be at the event for a more relaxed walk, enjoy the conversation and get to know your fellow Minuteman Team members.
- Water Stops: 10K-2 stops and 5K-1stop
- Restrooms: Available both inside and outside
- Post-Race Food, Entertainment & Awards: Don't forgot to stop at the Minuteman Culinary Arts' food tent. Enjoy!
- In case you like buying raffle tickets. Raffles will be sold to win a number of gift cards and dining experiences. (The only money you’ll need to bring that day.)
**Directions: From Route 95/128: Take Exit 31A. At 4th set of lights, take a right (at Lexington Fire Station) onto Worthen Road. Go through another set of lights and the Lexington High School Field House is on the left. There is ample parking.