is pleased to announce the new Minuteman Hall of Fame. The Hall is dedicated to
those alumni who have gone above and beyond in exemplifying the spirit and
mission of Minuteman High School, whether that is in the classroom, on the
playing field, or in the world of business and industry.
The Minuteman Hall of Fame nomination process is now open. Please click here to the read the Selection Criteria for nominations.
your submission for the Hall of Fame 2017 by clicking on the following link: SurveyMonkey.
Final date to submit your nomination is May 15, 2017.
Minuteman Hall of Fame 2016 Inductees
We wanted to share with you the names of the Minuteman Hall of Fame 2016 Inductees:
· Joyce Cusack, Retired Minuteman Administrative Assistant
· Kathleen (Gilmore) Domenicucci, Distinguished Alumna ('81)
· Steve Fernandes, Retired Minuteman Teacher/Coach
· Ken Lanzilli, Distinguished Athlete/Alumnus ('83)
· Sebastian Paquette, Retired Minuteman Teacher
· Heidi (Taylor) Pitard, Distinguished Alumna ('85)
· Janice Smith, Minuteman Administrative Assistant
· Ford Spalding, Minuteman School Committee/
Building Committee Chairman
· 1978-1979 Boys' Basketball Team
Please click here
for ticket information for this year's ceremony.
We will update you with more information on our inductees soon.
William J. Blake, Jr.
Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
Minuteman High School
758 Marrett Road
Lexington, MA 02421
T 781.861.6500 x 7292